Are you open to challenges and new possibilities to better the community in the work you do?
Working at Helping Hands, you have the opportunity to be more than just a loan officer. You are part of a supportive team with the common goal of improving communities. As a self-funded, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we have fun offices, access to more funding sources, advanced technology, an awesome culture, and offer the most competitive compensation.
We host these open house events because we want to create a fun and inclusive atmosphere where you can explore your options. We strongly believe that you can create a both financially and emotionally rewarding career at Helping Hands and this is your chance to see if WE are the right fit for YOU!
No prior mortgage experience is required to join our team. We are seeking individuals of all experience levels who possess the desire to educate people about homeownership options and, when appropriate, arrange mortgage financing. We are looking for people with “The Giver’s Mindset™” to guide our clients through the home mortgage process, because we believe that hiring great people is the KEY to making a difference in the industry and our communities. Our loan officers are integral to building our company’s culture. We have advanced training and a strong learning and development team to back you up and bring you on your path to success.
What happens at these events?
- Networking session with our world famous hot dogs and adult beverages
- A short presentation about our company and our mission
- What advantage does a nonprofit bring to the marketplace?
- Is being able to give back to the community while earning a living important to you?
- How does the compensation work?
- Our path to your professional success
January 2020 Career Open Houses:
These open houses are fun and inclusive, where you will be able to ask us any questions you may have. Which open house will you attend?
The Providence office: 421 Elmwood Ave, Providence, RI 02907
- January 15, 2020 at 6:00-8:00PM
- January 18, 2020 at 1:00-3:00PM
The Norwell office: 40 Accord Park Dr., Suite 203 Norwell, MA 02061
- January 22, 2020 at 6:00-8:00PM
- January 25, 2020 at 1:00-3:00PM